Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what rtwm is better on svr 2009?

the rey and batista one or the hhh one i cant decide which one i want to do i want to do one of them

Favorite Answer

I think the triple h one and batista one was more realistic. First john cenas was good but it was weird because of the new school thing. Chris jerichos was stupid because it was about the masked man thing. Cm punks was stupid because he had to give up the title because he was too extreme. I think they all were a little weak on the ideas. But they were good. THe undertakers didnt focus on the winning streak at wrestlemania. and why was the boogeyman in there. I think if it is in 2010 they should have stories for all the superstars on the front cover with maybe some different ones as well. I think the storyline should be a little bit better. All of 2009s stories had too many disqualifacations and didnt focus on the tensions with the wwe superstars.

Rey and Batistas

HHH Is so much better

hhh you get dx and evolution