Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Portgas D Ace, is he dead?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not! he's my fave character. DONT LET HIM DIE!!!!!!!!!(im a one piece newbie)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

---- SPOILER ALERT ---

No fortunately for us he's not dead. :D

He was about to be executed when Sengoku revealed that he was Gol D. Roger's son, but Whitebeard and tons of ships from the New World that are affilated with Whitebeard raged war against the World Government which was exactly what they wanted. The whole point of his arrest and execution was pretty much to start war with Whitebeard by executing one of his own "sons" (Thats how WB refers his crewmates.)

• 4 years ago

RE: Do You Think Portgas D. Ace is really dead? The new spoilers seem to confirm his death if so this could be the 1st major character to die in One Piece that isn't in a flashback!! :O

• 1 decade ago

The execution has been interrupted by WhiteBeard and his allies from the New World. If WhiteBeard manages to be defeated, then it's likely Ace would die. I mean I doubt Luffy would beat the 3 Admirals (Kuzan, Borsalino, Sakazuki), Sengoku, the Vice-Admirals, and the other Marine powerhouses.

• 1 decade ago

He's not dead yet, he could still die, although with Luffy and Whitebeard fighting his case I don't see it likely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no he's not dead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.