:D asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Powerade or Gatorade?

Is there a difference between them what is your fave or either one and which flavor is the most popular.

Favorite Answer

Powerade without a doubt... Gatorade is way too much sugar for me!

Gatorade

• Milly

Gatorade

Gatorade

Data from wikipedia states that Gatorade is more popular holding 83.1 % of the market, where Powerade only holds 14.5 %. There is definitely a difference in taste. My personal opinion: I find gatorade more salty tasting so I don't like it. I love blue Powerade, it is definitely my personal favourite and probably the most popular of the Powerade flavours! It always runs out at stores!

Gatorade slaps Powerade around like a little bit©h

I love powerade its better than gatorade!! Powerade fruit punch, strawberry lemonade, and mountain blast flavor are awesome!!! The fruit punch is really good if u stick it in the freezer and let if freeze a lil.

Gatorade!!

Gatorade and I enjoy orange the best. Drinking too much Gatorade or power aid is not good for you. Too much sugar in them. as the saying goes everything in moderation.

Source(s): Experience

Good gatorade with Cold blue and Glacier burst mixed to relax the muscle