Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i like rap/r&b/hip hop--does that turn guys off?

i like to listen to that kind of music and i was wondering if the kind of music that a girl likes turns guys off

most of my friends like rock or punk or pop and i really dont like that kind of stuff. i find that some guys dont really like it when i tell them that i listen to rap and i was wonderin if its just them or if its something i should mention the first time i meet them

Favorite Answer

definitely not a turn off, even if i didn't like rap/r&b/hip hop.

but i would actually be interested to meet a girl who liked other stuff (even country lol). it keeps things fresh & might make me more open to different stuff.

either way i like the ones you mentioned, pop, a little punk & rock, & techno.

I'm not a guy, but if a guy likes you.......it really shouldn't matter what type of music you listen to.

• ftz

not a turn off for me. i think all girls of college age like that stuff anyway. that´s the only stuff played in clubs.

but if you dress hip hop or rap it is a turn off for me. i like preppy girls.

Source(s): i listen to rock punk and pop and when at clubs the other stuff

it does me... but that just might be me. I personally prefer girls into more indie rock, like the kooks or airborne toxic event... even though I like more screamo stuff.

but don't let what a guy says turn you away from what you like.

lol all your friends must be white lol