Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

Teens : I need your opinions?

Hey guys, I'm back. Been crazy on the PFC boards lately...

So as y'all know, I'm almost 17.

My mom and I might be getting tattoos together, and I've already an idea for mine.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq271/alternati...

(BUT PURPLE, NOT BLACK)

It's very basic, but it means so much to me and I won't regret it. It's easy to hide (on the inside of my right ankle) and can be detailed in the future. My mom sees no problem with it and it will be relatively cheap (approx $60).

I was wondering whether it was a good idea to get a tattoo? I did the whole Sharpie-it-on and see how people treat you and react to you. I've had no bad reactions; in fact, people loved it and thought it was very me.

What are your opinions? Any tips for the future?

PS

It's not exactly meant specifically for Mickey Mouse, but the Disney concept. Basically I am the charater of Ariel to a tee. Ariel means so much to me. We are quite similar and have the same beliefs in life. I can't be held back by my family, but I still love them. The Little Mermaid is also my favourite movie.

Disney has been such a huge part of my life because it shows growing up, lessons learned and full of dreams. I am a huge dreamer and that's the whole spirit of Disney.

I also want to have an acting job at Disney for the characters (on the stage shows or character acting or whatever).

I know it may seem weird to you, but this is how I feel.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I think it's cute.

And not too overboard and tacky!

Very tasteful.

If it means a lot to you, then go for it!

I think it's really cute :]

And, if for some reason, you end up not liking it in the future, it would be very easy to cover up with a different tattoo

Well, if it means that much to you than you should'n care what people think. I pesonally would'nt get it, but thats just me.

if it means something to you i'd say yea, but think about when your 90 years old and its all saggy and ewww, so it your choice....

i don't see the problem, as long as you like it.

COLIO!!!!!