identify the adverb clause, the word it modifies, and the question it answers.?
identify the adverb clause, the word it modifies, and the question it answers. Your answer should be formatted as follows – clause – word/words modified – question answered.
1.Until we get a car, we can’t go to the mall.
2.It was raining when we got home.
3.After she left the store, Dee came to our house.
4.Before she got her new job, Chris worked at WalMart.
5.Jim failed the test because he didn’t study.
6.He ran as though he were an Olympic athlete.
7.As long as I can remember, the school had a pay phone.
8.If you don’t finish your work, you will receive no credit.
9.The bus made a special trip so that we could go to the game.
10.Marcie is funnier than he is.
- I'm with StupidLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Until we get a car - can’t go - when can't we go to the mall?
2. when we got home - was raining - when was it raining?
3. After she left the store - came - when did she come?
4. Before she got her new job - worked - when did she work?
5. because he didn’t study - failed - why did he fail?
6. as though he were an Olympic athlete - ran - how well did he run?
7. As long as I can remember - had - how long was phone had?
8. If you don’t finish your work - will receive - why would you receive no credit?
9. so that we could go to the game - made - why did the bus make trip?
10. than he is - is funnier - how funny is Marcie?