Does this girl like me?

Long story short, this girl I work with is telling me we need to party/go to a bar together, she gives a fair amount of compliments and chats me up quite a bit on Facebook chat and stuff. always seems interested in what i am doing. i told her i went on a date and she started asking a thousand questions and asked me if i'll see her again?

thoughts? thanks!

Best Answer

JJ...ask her out.....lol.

If I knew then what I know now, it's like women were beating me over the head with a club wanting me to ask them out but I was too stupid to pick up on it.

Men suck at reading body language because we're too busy staring at just one or two parts of the body.....lol

she's VERY interested. Don't tell her you went out, that'll probably hurt her feelings, been there done that. She asked questions b/c she wanted to know how it ended up. Go out with her! Even if it is just friends...go to the bar. If you want go on a date! See what happens, try it with her before you rule it out...and don't tell her about other girls, it hurts her more then you know...

Long story short... Yes.

YES! YES! YES!

ask her out! if you dont, shell think your not interested! unless your not but seriously!

she'll probably jump up and down all excited when you do ask her out!

lol

She likes you. Ask her out before she gives up on you. =P

..i tHink YES!!!!

..cuz if she not like you she will not care for you!^_^