Question about buying a car?

I'm from Alberta Canada, and am looking at buying a car from Carmax in Greenville, SC. I was wondering what all would be involved in getting it back home?, could I just have it registered here then fly down and drive it home? or is there more to it than that?.

Favorite Answer

You actually need to get it registered in Alberta when you get back.

HOWEVER... you need to contact Carmax first and let them know the car will be driven back to Canada. They can provide temp tags to get you home, but there may be customs issues they can advise on.