Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

Deleting Hotmail? how to Access facebook?

I deleted my hotmail but I had an account with facebook and tagged with the same hotmail. Does this mean that I cannot sign into facebook and Tagged due to the fact my email address had been deleted?

Thanks

• Ben
    Best Answer

You should still be able to log into facebook (after all, facebook knows nothing about the status of your hotmail address other than the fact that you used to have it) but you should change the email address Facebook uses because you're in trouble if you need to reset your password.

• gerace

bypass on your account and then bypass to settings. there's a tab from there which permit's you deactivate your account. in basic terms letting you already know, as quickly as you deactivate you may reactivate with your loggin. there is fairly no factor in that yet your friends and individuals who seek you will no longer have get admission to to you; you do no longer 'exist'. reliable luck, greater help; digital mail me :)