Sasha
Lv 4
Sasha asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Did Ted Kenedy 'water board Mary Jo' when he left her to drown in the car, in dirty water yet?

At least the Terrorists got fresh water,..

Light a candle for Mary Jo tonight,..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I lit a candle every night, last week, for a young girl who was forgotten, and the person who was responsible for her Death, was glorified all week,...

I think Ted Kennedy paid up some of the debt, when his favorite nephew drowned near the Kennedy complex, when he crashed his plane, and did not one of Kennedy's son's lose a leg to cancer, ....

That is how Karma works, what goes around, comes around,

you are a smart girl, make the connection,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually she died odf suffocation, and her car doors were locked, when they discovered her body, ,who locked the doors after Kennedy got out?

Mary Jo, she enyed dying so much, she made sure she could not get out, ?

• 1 decade ago

Ted Kennedy was a great American who was the Lion of the Senate and wrote tons of legislation which helped millions of Americans. He devoted his life to public service even though his family was rich enough so he didn't need to work a day of his life.

What have you done for your country, except take advantage of its free speech laws--of which Kennedy was a strong supporter--to denigrate great Americans?

I doubt you were even born when Chappaquiddick occurred.

Source(s): Card-carrying Democrat; BA in Political Science.
  • 1 decade ago

No she was dead before she hit the water

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

OHHHH GOOD ONE... did you think that up all on your own little girl... if so you are now as bright as Palin... run 4 prez yo!

• 1 decade ago

Go visit carnal relations upon yourself tonight

• 1 decade ago

No one has ever died from waterboarding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will pray for you.

• 1 decade ago

you're a sick human being.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.