Who do you think the top 10 females of 2008/2009 are?

Here is my list...let me know yours and a little sentence or line on each person of your chioce...oh yeah you can comment on my list and my choices and tell me why some of them mgiht seem righ tto you and some might seem wrong to you. Have fun!

1. Elizabeth Hurley

2. Megan Fox

3. Jessica Alba

4. Leslie Bibb

5. Cameron Diaz

6. Demi Lovato

7. Olga Kuryuleynko

8. Anne Hathaway

9. Angelina Jolie

10. Catherine Zeta Jones

Update:

sorry I think I should've been clearer...by top 10 I mean top 10 hottest. And don't hesitate to look up the pics of the ones I listed on google either if u dont know them

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cheryl cole

kate beckinsale

rachel mcadams

tara reid

cameron diaz

legan foxx

jessica alba

charlize therone

frieda pinto

scarlett johansson

• ciucio
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you basically have like 2 warm women on your record,#2 and #3. the actual favorite women interior the worldwide ARE interior sight women, women like in South sea coast, women in a night club, no longer lady CELEBRITIES WHO INJECT THEMSELVES WITH BOTOX. bypass to the hood or bypass to a college campus, thats is the place you will locate the favorite of the favorite!!!! My impressive 10 a million. Hood women 2. college women 3.South sea coast women 4.Jessica Alba 5.Rosario Dawson 6.Megan Fox 7.Beyonce 8Scalet Johansson 9.Jessica Biel 10. Elisha Cutburt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Janet Reno

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. mrs. obama

2. ms. payette

3. female night elf

4. kate middleton

5. jk rowling

6. hilary clinton

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it seems you ask a lot of questions i'm just saying it dont get me wrong it's a good thing

• 1. ME

2. Myself

3. I

and nobody else really matters

• 1 decade ago

wow "MyNameBeCairoGotAprobW..." you must be really stuck up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.