Can living in a slanted house/apartment cause health effects (dizziness or nausea)?

I recently moved into a new apartment. Its located on the first floor of a three floor building. When I first looked at the apartment, I didn't notice that the entire building is at a slight slant. I'm not sure of this is due to construction on elevated terrain or simply due to poor construction, but there is a definite slant going on, probably a degree or two.

I'm wondering if this can cause any health effects like nausea, dizziness, etc. I woke up this morning with both these feelings, but I'm not entirely sure if its due to the apartment or simply due to the stress of unpacking. I was up most of the night unpacking and I still haven't gotten my bed to the apartment so I had slept on the floor on pads and cushioning.

Thanks

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i hope u are feeling better by now. and yes, stress can make your stomach sick. but also yes that slants can make u feel seasick maybe.

either can go away in days after relaxing. so, eat healthy and unspicey food and get sleep and also do a few fun things.

maybe try to make sure u sleep with your head towards up end of building.

if u do not feel better by now then consider going to doctor for checkup But probably it is, if anything, a flu/cold caused by change of climate and also stress.

last, maybe it is good to call city building inspector and tell of the slant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.