Can living in a slanted house/apartment cause health effects (dizziness or nausea)?

I recently moved into a new apartment. Its located on the first floor of a three floor building. When I first looked at the apartment, I didn't notice that the entire building is at a slight slant. I'm not sure of this is due to construction on elevated terrain or simply due to poor construction, but there is a definite slant going on, probably a degree or two.

I'm wondering if this can cause any health effects like nausea, dizziness, etc. I woke up this morning with both these feelings, but I'm not entirely sure if its due to the apartment or simply due to the stress of unpacking. I was up most of the night unpacking and I still haven't gotten my bed to the apartment so I had slept on the floor on pads and cushioning.

Thanks

• ?
    Favorite Answer

well i hope u are feeling better by now. and yes, stress can make your stomach sick. but also yes that slants can make u feel seasick maybe.

either can go away in days after relaxing. so, eat healthy and unspicey food and get sleep and also do a few fun things.

maybe try to make sure u sleep with your head towards up end of building.

if u do not feel better by now then consider going to doctor for checkup But probably it is, if anything, a flu/cold caused by change of climate and also stress.

last, maybe it is good to call city building inspector and tell of the slant.