Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

A bullying question ..?

I seem to be bullyed all the time =[

And it always gets to me .. I always end up crying about it.

Any ideas on how I wont cry and how i will stand up for myself??

P.S- im NOT telling a teacher or a grown up thats just stupid im gonna be tortured and known as the " snitch " for the rest of my life ..

Favorite Answer

Stand up for yourself and tell them to back off. Be firm and don't back down from them. The other option is to walk away if you see them coming and ignore what they want. Don forget, bullies thrive on the attention they get when bullying so the less attention you give them, the less they will tend to bug you.

Taking martial arts or self defense is great idea as well. Not only will you be taught how to defend yourself, but you will also learn how to deal with bullies so that you are safe.

Unfortunately, you may have to tell a teacher or a grown up if it gets out of hand. I had to do it. 2 broken arms and a broken finger did it for me. You may THINK that you will be called a snitch and that it is stupid but you need to remember who is more important. You or people who judge you for asking for help.

Trust in who you are and what you want. It does stop but you have to stand up to them or tell someone.

Source(s): I used to get bullied all the time.

I would tell them to seriously get lost. Be firm and confident, let them know it that you mean it this time.

There comes a time when you just have to stand there and take it. If there is a physical shot at you, accept it but be prepared to land the next punch. There is no shame in losing, but they will think twice on whether they want to pursue this again.

Good luck to you.

take a boxing class or karate class or join a club or u cn make big strong friends to beat them up

call them out on why the have to do that

or beat the **** out of them

shave ur pits