Two Camerons on House?

I watch house a lot, but im constantly confused about Dr. Cameron (brunette) and i can't recall the other doctors name, but she looks just like Cameron but blonde.

Is this just her new hairstyle lmao and its cameron, or is it a different doctor entirely?

Pleaseeee give me a hand im so ****** confused

but in season 5 finale, chase marries the 'blonde' character and then 'brunette' cameron is standing with foreman!!!

so confused

Favorite Answer

Cameron is blond, now. Cameron does get married to Chase.

The Burnett you are seeing is a new character "Thirteen."

Thirteen [Or her real name "Remy Hadley"] is standing next to Foreman at the wedding. She is one of House's new ducklings that he hired.

Cameron is now a blonde, and the lady doctor on House's new staff who is referred to as Thirteen is dating Foreman. They don't really look that much alike to me, but maybe that's who you saw. (?)

the actress who plays Cameron on House dyed her hair blond that's all

I found this at a House fansite ( scroll about halfway down)

"Her hair is blonde for three reasons;1. It is her natural hair colour; 2. She had to be blonde for the film she did about Princess Diana this summer; 3. The producers of “House” have decided that Cameron should be blonde this season because it fits with all the changes on the show."

http://www.houseisright.com/2007/08/22/jennifer-mo...

yep, thirteen is 'newer' than Cameron but they look so much alike at first. And they do say in one episode that after Cameron leaves House's team, she dyes her hair blonde.

i know that so confused me but the on with foreman is "Thirteen" a newer charecter and Cameron is blonde now

Same character, new hairstyle.

I think it's even mentioned specifically in one episode.

Source(s): I love House too! :)