Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

suggestions on a nice resturant to bring my gf?

hey yeah

well on the 10th of spetember me and my gf will have been dating for 2 months ok and on the 21 its her bday now i live in montreal i need some suggestions on a really nice resturant to bring her and an idea of how much its gonna cost me i dont care if it cost 300

i want her to have a really really nice freakin evening you know soo let me know

thx

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I would take her to her favorite place.

Suggestions would include the Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Macaroni Grill, PF Chang, a local restaurant in Montreal that serves really good food.......

I think just being with you will make her evening enjoyable! Good luck and have fun! Don't forget to bring her flowers (something that she likes).

• 1 decade ago

Go to Ruth Chris' Steak House, Its kinda expensive but the meal will be worth every penny and what your girl gives you after for dessert will be priceless im sure

;o)

L

Source(s): I love that place
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Olive Garden!!!

• 1 decade ago

red lobster.she will give you a nice gift too,i'm certain.get a sea food platter and lobster brisk.buy her a nice dress and some diamond earings.she's worth it right.a limo would be memorable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Bring her to a place where they make the kind of food she likes.P.S. Japanese is always fun PPS it's not the food it's the company she will enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

Make her dinner.

• keekee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

RED LOBSTER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.