dark
dark asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

so anyone excited for New Moon in November?

i know i am :D !!!!

currently they are filming Eclipse in Vancouver!!!

• ;-)
    Favorite Answer

oh yea!!! taylor lautner will be shirtless for half the movie :)

I'm 14. I read the books in 2 weeks in November, after I saw the movie. I had my own view of what the characters looked like, but after a while I started seeing Bella as "Kristen" and Jacob as "Taylor" and Edward as "Robert". I was Team Edward, but then I started to really dislike the series because of how unreal it really was. Now, Taylor Lautner is so hot, I think I like it again :) So basically, I'm Team Jacob for the movie, and for the book, I don't know... :)

Maybe I'm Team Switzerland...? Nah, I'll change to Jacob :)

• Me

Yeah it comes out 3 days before my birthday!! So what do you think im doing ha. I read on the internet though that even though the movie doesnt come out for a few more months that people are somehow buying tickets on the internet and finding tickets to see it is "scarce." I hope thats not the case, because i plan on seeing it the day it comes out!

I am soooooooooooo excited!!!! I <3 Taylor Lautner (Jacob too of course. =P) but I won't be able to see it until the Monday after it comes out because I'm going to an anime convention starting on Friday.

Source(s): TEAM JACOB

No. But I AM excited for The Informant, 2012, Shutter Island, The Invention of Lying, 9, Nine, and Amelia.

I'm really excited to watch New Moon in November :D I can't wait to see Edward Cullen again :)

Source(s): R-Pattz and Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy are Major Hotties :D

I can't wait for The Twilight Saga : New Moon. It comes into theaters November 20th, 2009.

Source(s): Twilight Fanatic

of course i'm excited. though i could live without seeing it. but i still have to see it!!

i wish i could get a glimpse of the cast, filming. since i'm very near vancouver. :)

• yeah im excited..thought they butchered the first movie...it was absolutely nothing like the book..i just cant wait to see the final one..i want to see Bella pregnant!! lol

• vixen

i know ! :D

im really excited too :D