salam brother, how r u n hows Ramadhan going on?hope it is going gud...bro i want to ask some question...1 on?

salam brother,

how r u n hows Ramadhan going on?hope it is going gud...bro i want to ask some question...1 one is is zakah fard on women?is a woman have 20 gram gold and she is using it whole year so is it fard to pay zakah on it...i heard dat it is not husband's responcibility to pay zakah for u,u have to pay by ur own...if a women is not working still she has to pay...tel me in detail plz...

2nd question is dis husband responcibility to gve money to women to meet wid her parents...for example if women parents are in pakistan so is it husband responcibility to pay for ticket?plz gve me answer in detail i will be very thank ful to u if u cant understand then ask me plz...and gve me other email adress so i can save it and can ask question....JAZAKALLAH KHAIR...

W SALAM

UR SISTER IN ISLAM

Favorite Answer

salaam sisttaa , i dunt understand vat you r saying

salam,

ummm....this is yahoo answers, not ask the imam. I don't think you're going to get much help here.

Hope ur having a good ramadhan too!