Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Can someone tell me some good Third-person shooter games on ps3.?

list some Third-person shooter games for ps3 which and are really good on live.

Best Answer

call of duty 4 or 5

halo 3

Source(s): idk just know

THEIR ARE SOME DONT LISTEN TO THEM DEAR GOD PLAYSTATION HAS THE BEST THIRD PERSON SHOOTER GAME EVER MADE

MGS4- this is hideo kojimas master work gameplay that well chalange you to think as more then just run and gun stunning graphics and just to much to list it truely is amaizing

if you have a friend and want to team up try ARMY OF 2 theirs a sequel coming out soon so get a copy of the original its a great third person shooter with great gameplay and decent graphics competitve modes are only 4 people but still truely fun

another one to mention would be INFAMOUS not quite a third person shooter in conventionel terms but still verry close to a thirdperson shooter it is truely a work of art and a verry entertaining game

PS3 is the best gaming system out there... out running 360 all day. Get Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriot ( BEST GAME EVER)

Time Crisis 4

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Socom: Confrontation

Warhawk

Infamous

Resident Evil 5? I think... I don't have a PS3 so I don't know.. I checked gamespot and I know that DeadSpace is one!

Army of Two trust me its great you could buy costumes masks and do everything to your gun even pimp it out and make it gold and the story line is awesome and has great levels

saints row 2 95% gta iv 92%

ur an idiot ps3 does have games are you retarded

call of duty.

thats it they dont have any good exclusives

ps3 has no gaems

• I like cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!