Taylor Swift concert!! One quick question!!? :)?

So Sept. 10th I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert. I am in the process of packing right now, I just can't decide what to wear to the concert?! So here is where I need your help! I have two choices that I have come down to, I'm really leaning to the first, but not quite sure!

First: A orange-red dress that has a built in white tank top underneath. I would wear a really cute pair of white sandals and have the perfect purse to match it. I would also bring a jean jacket that looks super cute with it, just in case it gets cold - we are going out to eat before.

Second: A pair of capris and a super cute top that is green with these gold bead pieces around the neck line, its a curved neck and the beads are circles and triangles. With that I would wear either some Rainbows or some cute brown sandals.

Please give me your opinion and let me know what you think!! Thanks:)

Because I wanna look cute- DUH! haha, just kidding ;)

I'm in such a toss up!

And I am VERY excited as well. I just wish I had some cowgirl boots, DARN! Maybe I can find some somewhere in time! :) Well, if you do end up going, have fun! I know I will! :)

Watch as much "What Not To Wear" on TLC as you can! I'm not saying you have bad style, it actually sounds great! Make sure you remember, that she may not even see you if you don't go backstage (I mean Taylor Swift, of course!). I am a huge fan of her, and SO jealous of you! If you go with the second outfit, definitely wear the brown sandals! Remember to make sure your outfit is comfortable, because concerts last a while, and most of the time it's pretty crowded. I really hope I helped, and I hope you have a lot of fun!

The dress one sounds really cute! I think you should wear that if you want to stand out (who else would be wearing orange/a dress? Be unique!) And about the cowboty boots, try Wet Seal. I saw a pair of gold shimmer/metallic ones (2 colors, you can either get the gold or silver ones.) I'd get the gold ones because I think they'd match more.

Link to boots: http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categor...

Okay, I say the first one if you can find some boots then wear those with the 1st. Could you wear rainbows with the dress? By the way how old are you? That would help

• qwerty

the first one sounds cuter but the second seems like a better choice for a concert

They both sound good. Wear whatever you think is best. I would say the first one but it doesn't matter. Any is a good choice.

• Gail

Cute dress or skirt and cowboy boots

im going to that concert too(: im so excited. i would wear the first choice. it sounds really cute.

Yea I think first one is cuter but it wuld be nice if u had pics :p lol :)

i like the sound of the second one

Why does it matter? Say cute one more time, I dare you.