Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite character of Smallville ?

Best Answer

Smallville in general (past and present characters), I love Lex Luthor. He is no longer on the show and this has created an emptiness on Smallville. I've noticed and I am positive that other loyal fans to the show have also noticed the difference between season 8 and the past seasons of Smallville. Season 9 sounds promising, but I don't want to start planning on wasting my Friday nights watching it too soon. I love the general idea of the show, but its lack of original cast members has created a negative effect. I actually miss Lana Lang and definitely the Kents and Lionel Luthor. These characters along with Clark made the show truly Smallville and now it really is not Smallville anymore.

Source(s): Me

Lois Lane

Clark Kent is one of my favorite character in this show.

Can you tell by my avatar? I love them all but those two are my favorite guys! I can narrow it to 4, Clark, Oliver, Lois and Chloe.

Clark aka superman

i like Clark yet my favourite is Chloe. She's merely spectacular, she knew his secret yet saved it even from him and he or she has continually been there for him. that's what I call a perfect pal. I additionally like to Hate Lex. ^_^ DJ

i LOVE clark kent, tom welling, is my crush forever. but i started to watch cause of the fact that superman himself is my fave super hero, clark kent being CK was a plus. my other fave is chloe..i love her spirit and determination to help and her loyalty to CK is awesome.. she is funny, love her hair and her being basically CK's rock, is awesome..i think this season is alli mack's last season, i will cry really... time to get ready for the 25th!!!

I liked martha kent when she was in it, I wish they'd bring her back although she didn't really have that many lines when she was in it. out of the current characters I like chloe.

Chloe Sullivan, and I used to like Lex Luthor, but then he died, and I used to like Davis Bloome - but he also died. So now, it's just Chloe.

Clark and his mom and dad