Recommended novels books?

I am having to do a personnel study in english, which is having to write about a novel or book without anyhelp from the class teacher. Does anyone recommend a specific novel or book? if so, could you let me a little about it aswell as how many pages would be useful.

• Tori
    Best Answer

Generation Dead by Daniel Walters

Breathers by S.G. Browne (This one's AWESOME)

World War Z by Max Brooks

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

Stepford Wives by Ira Levin

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

Quo Vadis by potential of Henryk Sienkiewicz This e book is a classic and marvelous! It tells the story of a Roman officer, Vinicius, who falls in love with a Christian lady, Lygia. it is during the tine of Nero, while the early Christians are not familiar. At one element interior the story Nero makes a decision to burn Rome, and he blames it on the Christians. it is an epic love tale between 2 people who does no longer regularly fall in love. i'm rereading it precise now, on account that once I examine it the 1st time I skipped the huge words. yet, it is marvelous. in the journey that your going to observe the action picture, do no longer watch the 1951 version. Watch the polish version with subtitles. interior the polish version, the characters look lots extra desirable, and it does not pass as lots scenes.

A Solitary Blue by Cynthia Voigt

I'm doing personal study on 'The book thief' by Markus Zusak.

It has 584 pages. It is about the life of a young german girl during WW2 and what happened when her adoptive family hid a Jew in their basement. It is narrated by 'death'.

Hope this helps :D

City of Bones - idk about the pages. maybe 250ish it's a murder mystery

The Time Travelers Wife - a much better book than it was a movie. If you haven't seen the movie I say read the book! It's a bit longer though.

Speak - High school troubles. Not sure about the length.

Sorry I can't help more.