? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair fall question plzz help me?

Im a 16 year old male and i have short length hair about 2cm long i just cut it a while ago after growing it and i had no problem with hairfall when i had my hair long after i cut it im losing tremendous amounts of hair. i was on vacation in india for 2 months so i was using all indian made shampoo on my hair does that have anything to with my hair loss problem? everytime i wash my hair i lose about 100 to 200 strands (im just guessing) how long would this last? i live in canada btw.

Favorite Answer

100 to 200 strands are too many!! it is real hair loss and you must do something about it as soon as it is possible!!!

as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.

year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!

It worked and still works for him!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.php

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

good luck!

not only my husband`s own personal experience + working as a family physician

http://www.naturalherbalmedicine.org/vito.php

The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland that sits low on the front of the neck. Your thyroid lies below your Adam’s apple, along the front of the windpipe. The thyroid has two side lobes, connected by a bridge (isthmus) in the middle. When the thyroid is its normal size, you’re unlikely to be able to feel it.

All types of hyperthyroidism are due to overproduction of thyroid hormones, but the condition can develop in several ways.

Thyroid hormone production can be suppressed or halted completely in these ways: https://tr.im/eN96l

first of all go see a doctor before u go bald,

and ya i think it was the indian shampoo,