Question About Herpes & Sex Without outbreak?

This is a really strange question.. Okay.. So say you have herpes and you dont have an outbreak you have sex.. But while your having sex your starting to get kinda of sore from the friction... Like its dry and may be opening skin... Dont judge or make rude comments... But can you catch it from that without an outbreak?

Best Answer

Yes you can catch it in between outbreaks, BUT it is extremely rare like 5% for a whole year of unprotected, non outbreak sex. Get on valtrex and that number drops to less than 2%. Don't let ignorant people scare you into thinking you can't have a great sex life with herpes. I have had it ten years and my husband of 6 years has still not caught it and we have sex all the time, oral, vaginal, anal.....and never used a condom. That being said we are in a monogamous relationship and he knows he could possibly get it.

1

Source(s): I Cured My Herpes : http://HerpesAway.oruty.com/?GoHI

2

Source(s): I Cured My Herpes - http://HerpesCured.trustdd.com/?qnci

I got clinically diagnosed with herpes virus (type 2) about five years ago, while I was still attending college and had a foolish one-night stand. I know lots of young ladies will declare this, but I swear I had certainly not done that sort of thing before. I just made a mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the implications for my entire life. The hardest part was feeling I could never date men again. After all, who wants to go out with a girl that has sores around her private parts? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/IAkS9 everything changed.

Not only was I able to clear away all traces of the herpes simplex virus from my system in less than 21 days, but I was also able to begin dating again. I even met the guy of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just last week, in front of everyone in a packed cafe, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!! This method provided me the chance to be happy and experience real love. Now I want to enable you too by sharing this with the World.

You can catch herpes even if your sexual partner is not having an outbreak. It has nothing to do with opening the skin through friction though. The herpes virus can shed without symptoms; in fact, most of the time a person with herpes is contagious, they do not have any symptoms at all.

It's still slightly possible to get herpes when your partner doesn't have an out break but your less likely to get it if they don't have an out break. You can pass herpes on even if you have symptoms of it or while it's healing. If you think you have any signs of an out break then you shouldn't be having sex, if you get to know your partners you may want to tell them that you have herpes.

• Sara

I am absolutely terrified and I feel so alone. I just found out last week that I tested positive for hsv1 and 2. I have been with the same man for the past 10 years and within the last year found out that he has cheated on me with numerous women. I am so scared that I can give it to my children by kissing them and them eating with me...I feel like my whole life has changed. And even though the nurses, my doctor, and websites say that a lot of people have it I still feel like I am by myself. My self esteem has dropped and I feel like I have been used up. But now, My life is very happy.

Fast Acting Guaranteed Herpes Treatment?