what are different features of RAM( random access memory)?

What are some different features of RAM( Random access Memory)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Capacity, throughput, latency, etc...

There are several...including the 4 that are defined by the numbers listed in the RAM's description (i.e.: 5-5-5-5)

Capacity - how much memory you have (i.e.: 1gb).

Throughput - how fast you can input and access data on the stick.

Latency - how long the data lasts in memory (i.e.: how slow the memory is in purging old data).

Clock Speed - how fast data is processed

etc...

Good Luck!

PS: Oh...it's volatile as well. Remove the RAM's access to electricity, and it blanks...which is why they say you should periodically turn your computer off...besides the practical issue of saving on your utility bills!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

One grapefruit every day during a 120-week weight-loss plan will take 3lb off your overall goal. Scripps Clinic in San Diego has found the Vit-C packed citrus reduces insulin levels, which stop you craving sweet things. Try it in savoury and sweet dishes for added pep.

• 4 years ago

If you eat when you’re anxious, try munching on pumpkin as well as sunflower seeds. You’ll need to help chew more, which will dissipate most of that energy, but without including calories.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Eat in front of a person rather than a screen. It cuts down on mindless eating and makes you more accountable for each nip.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Eat a little something before heading out, like several almonds, so you don't get to the restaurant famished.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.