? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair loss question for men?

Hey im 18, i loss a lot of my hair, i think its because of stress and malnutrition. I have bald spots now, one on the top of my head, one on the back and in some other spots. Will my hair grow back if i control my stress, and eat better? I have been losing hair for about four to five years.

Is there a way to regrow hair permanent without having to commit my entire life to it? example would be Rogaine or surgery

Favorite Answer

as we know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections, hormonal problems, to mention a few.

year ago my husband suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice (you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed (do not use Rogaine - it will not work!)

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and contains Biotin and the clinically tested ingredients approved by the FDA to help re-grow your hair.! I think it is very important!

It worked and still works for him!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.php

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

good luck!

not only my husband`s own personal experience + working as a family physician

So..

There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but, for instance, if you are a woman things are deinitely different! This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem.

Other causes of hair loss may include (both in men and women): severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more. Each of these conditions will require a different approach in order to achieve success regardless of whether you're going to be using conventional or natural methods.

In my opinion it's much better to use natural methods as opposed to conventional ones, they're cheaper, have less to no side effects, and often more effective.

A good way of regaining your full head of healthy natural hair is well described on this guide: http://hairagain.toptips.org

Cheers.

We all lose some hair strands each day. So, it’s normal to see some hair coming off your scalp when you brush your hair daily. Normally we lose about 80-100 strands daily due to the end of life cycle of a hair strand. If that’s the matter, you don’t have to worry a lot. Just continue to have a stress-less healthy lifestyle including balanced diet. It’s when you see an abnormal loss of hair that you should start taking measures to stop this. There are many causes of hair loss.

Whatever the causes, you should try to eliminate them first and then resort to these home remedies for hair loss. Read here https://tr.im/aKQxY

You may lose hair due to some hormonal changes, unhealthy lifestyle, junk food devoid of nutritional value, stress, some medication, vitamins deficiency, thyroid problems, menopause etc.

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aM6hY While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called "Provillus For Women", I used "Provillus For Women" which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).

You too can try if you like.

For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!

2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!

Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655

Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US & Canada Only)

International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600

Some thyroid disorders can be cured, but many require lifetime treatment. Learn here https://tr.im/dUdI2

For example, sometimes early stage thyroid cancer can be cured by surgery to remove the thyroid gland, but you will need to take thyroid hormone medication afterwards for the rest of your life. Goiters can also be surgically removed and do not always recur after surgery. In most cases, thyroid disorders need treatment over a lifetime. However, with treatment most people with thyroid disorders can live normal, healthy lives.

yes it will! also dunk your head area in a bowl of citrus juice for 20 minutes everyday the citrus will help clean and keep your hair and cells healthy!