[ POLL ] Would you be mad or happy if you had to wear a shirt that says "I Love Milton Bradley" on it all day?

SITUATION: You just lost a bet with your buddy with the consequences being that you have to wear a shirt that says "I *LOVE* Milton Bradley" on it. The bet rule is that you must wear it for 1 day in high traffic areas in public. Would you be happy or mad if you were in this situation?

A) MAD - I would be extremely humiliated to have to wear that garbage!

B) Upset - I would be embarrassing to have to wear that dumb shirt all day.

C) Neutral - I don't see a problem with wearing an "I Love Milton Bradley" shirt.

D) Happy - What a lose-win situation, I lost the bet and going to wear a cool shirt.

X) Create your own custom answer.

Best Answer

If asked, claim you REALLY LIKE playing board games.

• A) He's such an idiot, a cancer on the Cubs, not to mention the other 6 teams he's played for. Oh, and I'd be punished with rocks or something by wearing a Bradley shirt and a Cubs shirt combo. This would be bad for my health.

As I christian I love Atheists. The definition of love is wanting God's very best for the other person. I wouldn't wear a T shirt with it though because I don't like Shirts with writing on them.

X- Pissed off- God, is Milton Bradley the most ignorant, self-centered baseball player ever or what!?!?! Man, he's why I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Cubs fan, not the 101 yr losing streak!

• luigi

X) Milton Bradley is a game board company, and I love me some game boards

Source(s): Monopoly FTW
  • Big D

C) I mean Milton Bradley can be a very funny guy or he could be a clubhouse cancer. Nonetheless, I like the guy anyway cause he works hard.

• w

X) first, is it the game board Milton Bradley?

• ?

I would never make a bet so stupid, that I would have to wear a shirt like that if I lost.

Bob

• .

X) It wouldn't be that bad, at least to me. It would probably get a lot of laughs from other ppl if you wore that shirt. Seeing how I'm not a Cubs fan it wouldn't be a big deal.

MAD! That would be worse than making a deal with the devil. I'm presuming the player and not the game brand.

• X) Would never put myself in that situation where i would bet something like that to begin with.