Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Len Horowitz files pandemic charges against Rockefeller Will Mainstream media have the balls to cover this?

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that also exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled" [detonated] is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.

"The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press," Dr. Horowitz recalled. "It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I'm praying they'll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_con...

Favorite Answer

Spot on Trout.

It gladdens me no end to finally see someone who understand fully the wicked ways of the Media and the World in general.

I won't insult your obvious intelligence by giving an answer other than to say keep up the research and keep trying to inform the ignorant masses of the current situation which we all face.

God luck and best regards my friend!

Because Republicans think "speech," like everything else, depends on how much money you have. They believe the rich have more right to speak than the poor. A man who should have been President, Hubert Humphrey, liked to say, "The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously." No wonder they called him a "socialist."

i have seen posts on several web sites saying that the bilderbergs / new world order nazis plan to reduce the worlds population down to 10% of its present level.

apparently they feel the earth belongs to them and they only need so many slaves to do their work for them and the rest of us are just considered useless eaters ?

No my friend they won't you can count on that, certainly the nameless network that is headquartered at Rockerfeller center won't dare touch it, and the anchors are scared they may have to read the story! Glenn Beck and Fox will though

Very interesting and nope, the MSM will avoid this like the plague.

The "Fringe Media" ™ probably will not.

IN ALAN COLMES NAME I PRAY

nice try