Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is the WHO planning on taking over Canada and forcing vaccines?

This is a lengthy article -- read it for yourself -- but here are the highlights

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/092309_mandatory...

After recent reports that Canada's public health officials are engaged in cover-up operations to conceal flu origin, there is now evidence and growing concerns and that all the warnings, dire predictions and preparations for the H1N1 swine flu are leading to mandatory vaccinations under the guise of "voluntary cooperation" initiatives from Canadian health agencies.

Under the WHO charter determined in 2005, it has the authority to dissolve Canada's government policies on emergency planning, mandatory vaccinations and to take control should there be a “pandemic”. This applies to any country signed onto the WHO.

When it comes to the legal framework under the WHO, PHAC has absolutely no details or restrictions in terms of who will administer the inoculations and how. This means that once WHO pandemic policies are enacted, it could allow non-healthcare personnel, such as police and military to vaccinate people against their will to enforce mandatory vaccinations

"Canada is deceiving the public and promoting a whole new dimension of voluntary cooperation for vaccines," said Margaret Sauvé, a nurse and medical administrator from Montreal, Quebec. "If this is their idea of voluntary cooperation, I would really hate to see what a mandatory policy would look like, because we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs" she added.

---------------------------

Now please read this as well

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_con...

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled" [detonated] is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a good possibility. Unfortunately it's compounded by the fact that PM Stephen Harper, loves to support foreign schemes to compromise Canadian sovereignty. A stand up PM would fight the WHO and anybody else who tried to impose regulations that could potentially harm his/her citizens

• 1 decade ago

I have to ask.. Have you been mandated to take this vaccine?

As far as I know, the only state that might make this a mandate is the state of Massachusetts and if that happens, I feel it would be primarily because it's a very liberal state and a great place to "test the waters". They'd never attempt anything like this where I live...They know better, but I can see them doing this in Massachusetts and getting away with it. And then perhaps testing the waters elsewhere.

• 1 decade ago

If I read you summary correctly, you think the pandemic was created to sell vaccines. That would make a implausible Clive Cussler or Michael Chriton novel. The "machine" is not that intelligent or devious. Tie it into 9/11 conspiracy theories and you have a real unbelievable un-credible mess. No thanks, sell it elsewhere.

• booboo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know if Pete Townsend would go along with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.