lovely asked in Dining OutCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

good/somewhat classy restaurants (chains) in the toronto area?

im trying to find a place that is classy looking restaurant that would serve a person under $20 ... preferably italian and preferably a chain restaurant so then therell be more locations. thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"classy" and "chain" usually don't do together...add to that "serve a person under $20" makes it more difficult...

You're not left with too many, and none of them will fit your description perfectly....but you're basically left with Moxies, and il Fornello (They've got 3 locations in the GTA, that's a chain to me).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Pickle Barrel is a great choice. They have locations all across Toronto. The classiest looking one is on Eglinton and Yonge. I don't think there is anything above 20$ so that would suit your needs. Also, the place looks very elegant and the food is AMAZING. You can check out the menu and search locations on the website:

http://www.picklebarrel.ca/

Hope it helped!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Pickel Barrel is super cheap. I eat there all the time being a cheap student. You can get a meal under 20 dollars easy. They have breakfast, lunch and dinner with a HUGE menu

• 1 decade ago

Toataly go to east side marios dude.

Source(s): Amazing Pastas
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

look in the newspaper hun , or look on the web.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.