I NEED YOUR HELP I CANNOT UNDERSTAND MY HOMEWORK?

I need you guys to read these documents and put it into your own words but don't make it too long and make it important.

I really appreciate the help. I just need it explained to me in simple words because I cannot understand. Thank you

A) New Zealand -Election Act

An Electoral Bill containing provisions on women's suffrage was introduced by Richard Seddon in June. During debate, there was a majority support for the enfranchisement of Maori, as well as Pakeha, women. The bill was passed by the Legislative Council on the 8th of September and consented to by the governor on the 19 September. The Electoral Actgave all women in New Zealand the right to vote.

B) King John I - Magna Carta

No Bailff(officer of court) for the future shall upon his own unsupported complaint, put anyone to his "law", without credible witnesses brought for this purpose. No freemen shall be taken or imprisoned or disseised(injuried) or exiled or in any way destroyed, nor will we go upon him nor send upon him, expect by the lawful judgment of his peers or by law of the land.

C) Constitutional Convention - Constitution of United States

We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Article L. All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Section 2. The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

D) The Union (of European nations) shall set itself the following objectives:

Resolved to mark a new state in the process of European Communities. Recalling the historic importance of the ending of the division of the European Continent and the need to create firm bases for the construction of the future Europe. Confirming their attachment to the principles of liberty, democracy, and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms and the rule of law. Desiring to enhance further the democratic and efficient functioning of the institutions so as to enable them better to carry out, within a single institutional framework, the taks entrusted to them.

Resolved to establish a citizenship common to the nationals.

E) John Locke - Concerning Civil Government

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but to have only the law of nature for his rule. The liberty of man in society is to be under no other legislative power but that established by consent in the commonwealth; nor under the dominion of any will or restraint of any law, but what the legislative shall enact acorrding to the trust we put in.

Favorite Answer

Oh, you're an American, that explains why you can't do your homework, you sir are the biggest retard. Oh and btw, put it into your own words means learn to read ******