Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Jennifer Garner popular?

Do you love her? Or is she just the 'not so popular'?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She was quite famous for her role in Alias , an Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning American action television series created by J. J. Abrams which was broadcast on ABC for five seasons, from September 30, 2001 to May 22, 2006. In this series Jennifer Garner acted as Sydney Bristow, a CIA agent.

She won Golden Globes ,USA Award 2002 Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series for Alias. She also won Saturn award 2001 as best Actress for Alias.Nominated for Emmy and Golden globs for several time during the period of 2001 - 2006

She has appeared in numerous other television production as well as such films as Elektra (2005), 13 Going on 30 (2004), Daredevil (2003), Pearl Harbor (2001) and Dude, Where's My Car? (2000).

Her real name is Jennifer Anne Affleck .She and husband Ben Affleck welcomed daughter, Violet Anne, on December 1, 2005, and daughter Seraphina Rose Elizabeth on January 6, 2009, both born in Los Angeles.Did not return to work until six months after giving birth to her daughter Seraphina in order to begin filming Valentine's Day (2010).

http://saleesh.co.in/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's not particularly popular, particularly since she makes crap movies. I read an article recently where it was stated that she went out to dinner one night with her husband Ben Affleck along with Matt Damon and his wife. Reportedly, she pouted all night long due to all the attention her husband and Matt Damon were getting from the other diners. It was said that the only time she smiled was when someone requested to take a picture with her. Sounds like she's a diva who gets mad when she doesn't get attention.

• MJ<3
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Shes alright.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shes pretty well known. but she hasn't done much later because she has two children, one who was recently bor. i thinl. or maybe shes still pregnant.

• i love her!!!

but no shes not that popular though she is talented and gorgeous

• 1 decade ago

Dont care about her!

• ~♥~
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Who??

Lol

Am jokin' :L

• Widgi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.