herpes outbreak...really strange sore..is this normal..what can i do?

i was diagnosed with hsv2 about a year and a half ago and this is my third (and WORST) outbreak i had yet...i dont have insurance so i have the generic of valtrex..400mg of acyclovir a day..but id say about 2 weeks ago i forgot to take it for a week cuz of all the stress that was going on(sure that didnt help either) any i've had this outbreak for about a week now and once it started i started takin my meds again...for the most part its better, but there's this one sore that seems to be gettin worse everyday....its almost like a deep pimple u get on ur face (sry tmi)....i see the bump and a small scab but theres a huge red inflamed circle almost an inch wide all around it, and thats where it hurts the most....even without touching it, i cant even sleep on my stomach....what is this????????? is this normal????

1

Source(s): This cures herpes 100%... https://herpesfix.org/?d3z56

ok so iv had hsv2 for like 4 years now... first off let me start with the fact that theres hope. the longer you have it, the less bad it is. the less sores, the less often the outbreaks. i remember my first outbreak was so bad i was like screaming when i peed... but now, i bairley notice it! im pregnant and have to have a c-section due to the fact that sometimes this can cause blindness to babys born vagionaly... but anyway... as far as your new sore, i do not think that is herpies. this kinda sounds like staf [i dont know if im spelling that correct] i would go get that checked ASAP! it kinda also sounds like ring worm but that would only occure if you've had an animal around your vigina... dont wory, just go to the dr.

go to the Dr, could be mursa infection.