Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Was Freddie Mercury a homosexual? Is it true he died from AIDs and not a car crash?

I read in an article some years ago that Freddie died in a car crash. Then my sister tells me that he got AIDS from a boyfriend. Is this true?

Noodle : Well excuse me, I read this FACT of the car accident in an article. They where interviewing Borat, and Borat stated the car accident. Oh, by the way, he also claims Madonna is a tranny.

Favorite Answer

Yes Freddie was a homosexual, eventually he died from bronchial pneumonia as a result from AIDS...its so sad.

He should still be around today :(

Yes, Freddie was gay, though also refered to himself as bisexual.

He caught HIV from a boyfriend {the same man who infected his dear friend Kenny Everett}, which then turned into AIDS. He actually died from another illness which was made worse by AIDS {this is very common}.

The singer who died in a car crash was Marc Bolan, of T.Rex.

• Noodle

It's totally true, sadly enough we have lost a very talented singer as well as someone who was very creative.

I thought this was common knowledge? If you read around, everywhere says he died from complications from either HIV or AIDS.

Yes. Where have you been?

RIP Freddie! Greatest vocalist to live!

yes and yes. you r correct on both of those. he was homosexual and he died of AIDS, although I do not know how exactly, but that sounds like it would be about right.

Source(s): DING DING DING We have a winner!!!!!!!!
  • ?

Yes he was gay and yes he did die of aids. I don't know exactly how he got aids but he did die from it.

• Deja

he was bisexual. and he did die from AIDs the day after he announced it to the world.

Source(s): i know my stuff :)

Freddie Mercury was Human...

R.I.P Vocal Wonder, R.I.P..

Wow! I heard that he was on the plane with Buddy Holly.

• ?

Is either one any less tragic???

(Anyway, yes, it was AIDS)