woman is payed to concieve his baby girl later on she becomes her nanny/tutor to her own daughter . older film?

it is an older romance drama, I seen it quite a few years ago, this woman is payed to have sex with this lord but only to have his baby and when she is born the baby is taken from her and sent to live with her father (the lord) later on down the road the woman is hired to be a nanny and tutor to her own daughter. in the movie she vows to do to herself everything that she does to the child.. including throwing paint water in her own face. she also saves her blond hared girl when she fell through the ice.... could someone please tell me what this movie is called

2 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Firelight starring Sophie Marceau ( 1997 )

In 1838, lovely governess Elisabeth agrees to bear a child of anonymous English landowner, and he will in return pay her father's debt. At birth she, as agreed, gives up the child. Seven years later she is hired as governess to a girl on a remote Sussex estate. The father of the girl, Charles Godwin, turns out to be that anonymous landowner. So Elisabeth has to be her own daughter's governess, and she can't reveal the secret of her tie with little Louisa.

Source(s): IMBD
  • vora
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wow. i think of a physician verify up is on the enjoying cards. Getting pubic hair at age 8 does not sound accepted. She would would desire to many hormones in her physique. usually whilst pubic hair starts off, classes are purely around the corner. 8 however, is to youthful to be shaving legs. She is barely somewhat lady. usually 11 or 12 is the choose for shaving. Please do no longer enable her shave her pubic hair. She is barely 8. stable luck with all of it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.