Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

my sims 2 double deluxe crashed,why?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your game crashed because of Satan. Satan, or Stan, as he is sometimes called in this world, detests the sims, Satan used his evil powers to insert a ghost into your sims game, the ghost was upset as he died from lack of sleep because he was playing the Sims 2 double deluxe, the best solution, call ghost busters

    Source(s): Monks who live in the Rocky Mountains
  • 1 decade ago

    ALOT of people and when i say alot i mean 98% of all owners have it crash (including me) the other 2% have the best graphics' cards money can buy. but really it has to do with, RAM, video card, graphics card, and thats just about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.