When was the last time your husband/wife gave you a special little surprise?

and what was it? (I'm not only referring to a purchased present, but anything that made you smile because it wasn't expected...a surprise)
Update: WOW MML...are we married to the same man? My husband completely blew off my birthday...no gift, no card not even a "Happy Birthday" then not een an apology. Like your situation, his birthday was a month later and his birthday wasn't forgotten. I was going to ignore it but I couldn't bring... show more WOW MML...are we married to the same man? My husband completely blew off my birthday...no gift, no card not even a "Happy Birthday" then not een an apology. Like your situation, his birthday was a month later and his birthday wasn't forgotten. I was going to ignore it but I couldn't bring myself to act like that.
Update 2: Hey Rebecca, me too....cooked everyones meals all day on my birthday....and no help with dishes...and, of course, no sex either.
Update 3: Well Seattlego...it would be great if there were more like you. My husband had two days off and still didn't bother make dinner when I was at work all day, he does do the laundry but frequently only does his own clothes, the trash in the kitchen has been there for days without him taking it out and the garbage... show more Well Seattlego...it would be great if there were more like you. My husband had two days off and still didn't bother make dinner when I was at work all day, he does do the laundry but frequently only does his own clothes, the trash in the kitchen has been there for days without him taking it out and the garbage cans haven't been put out for collection for 4 weeks at least (he also frequently forgets he recycling too), can't remember the last time I got flowers and he CHOOSES to sleep on the couch...I hope your wife appreciates what a gem she has.