What's your favorite Thanksgiving moment?

my favorrites are wen i went to my friends house for thanksgiving and we had different types of food cus her nationality is differnt is was awsome but weired .. lol ... loved it...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Falling asleep watching football after dinner

• 1 decade ago

When Uncle Mickey and Dad start fooling around and Aunt Angel gets into an argument with Aunt Lori and everyone starts laughing when Aunt Tammy throws a spoon of potatoes at Cousin Mary and the food fight starts...It's always a fun and thankful thanksgiving...but hell to clean up!

• bogen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

On GH, I certainly have enjoyed each and every time the Q's order their pizzas! On AMC, I enjoyed the story collectively as Greenlee found out that Kendall had used her egg to hold Ryan's infant. i'm no longer a Greenlee fan yet in her 2 very very final episodes at that element, i grew to become into feeling relatively undesirable for her and staring at her bypass away grew to become into fantastically heartbreaking.

• 1 decade ago

It was a really cold thanksgiving....we went over to my sister-in-law's house, as soon as we opened the door the whole house was smelling like turkey and pies. The house was so nice and warm the table was set and sounds of the season were playing. It was like thanksgiving out of a fairytale book.....we all sat down had a nice warm hearty meal inside a nice warm cozy house. It was the perfect thanksgiving EVER!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The girls have a best pie contest and put a small slice on a plate and pass it around. The idea is so everyone can taste them. Well Grandma was first and we were all talking and did not notice but 80yr old granny ate all 7 pieces.HA !

• 1 decade ago

Family dinner--lots of laughs and food--tasty desserts and a nap!!

• 1 decade ago

sitting down and watching the dallas cowboys kick some butt!

cheers

• 1 decade ago

when my 89 year old grampa downed one and a half bottles of red wine...and was fine

those germans

:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.