Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Good kind of nutrition shake?

I am going on the body for life diet and it tells me to drink nutrition shakes for snacks and nutrition bars. It tells me to use the kind MYOPLEX (it is very expensive) What other cheaper kinds are there out there that are good for dieting?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

After reading your question I saw you were interested in optimizing your nutrition [(-:] so even though I may not be able to answer your question exactly as you may have wanted it answered, I thought I would take the time to pass on some pointers I have learned the hard way from my own bad 'uninformed' choices, so you could learn about good advice and bad advice about good nutritional choices.

I am always impressed that there is oftentimes some good advice and good links from people helping others through Yahoo_Answers.

After having many bad health problems from listening to people who knew very little about the consequences of choosing LOW nutritional statistics, I really-really encourage you to learn from good nutritionists what to eat for a life time. [See below]

My best to you and to your future health,

A1

Source(s):

I have learned what I now know after my own lengthy research efforts to improve my health - after ‘FINALLY’ listening to unbiased researching nutritionists. I have shared extensively concerning the most critical nutritional statistics that are common to us all at: <> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap_lY...

<>

Also, after all my previous health problems due to following a-lot of bad advice, I can now understand the frustrations of other health researchers in the following quote within “The China Study” by T Colin Campbell pg 1: >>==>

“Even though information and opinions are plentiful, very few people truly know what they should be doing to improve their health.”

“This isn’t because the research hasn’t been done. It has. But the real science has been buried beneath a clutter of irrelevant or even harmful information – junk science, fad diets and food industry propaganda.”

“The China Study” by T Colin Campbell pg 1