Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

can you use slim fast shakes as a nutrition shake on a different diet plan?

can you use slim fast as your nutrition shake in a different diet then what slim fast recommends

Favorite Answer

Hi,

After reading your question I saw you were interested in optimizing your nutrition [(-:] so even though I may not be able to answer your question exactly as you may have wanted it answered, I thought I would take the time to pass on some pointers I have learned the hard way from my own bad 'uninformed' choices, so you could learn about good advice and bad advice about good nutritional choices.

I am always impressed that there is oftentimes some good advice and good links from people helping others through Yahoo_Answers.

After having many bad health problems from listening to people who knew very little about the consequences of choosing LOW nutritional statistics, I really-really encourage you to learn from good nutritionists what to eat for a life time. [See below]

My best to you and to your future health,

A1

Source(s):

I have learned what I now know after my own lengthy research efforts to improve my health - after ‘FINALLY’ listening to unbiased researching nutritionists. I have shared extensively concerning the most critical nutritional statistics that are common to us all at: <> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap_lY...

<>

Also, after all my previous health problems due to following a-lot of bad advice, I can now understand the frustrations of other health researchers in the following quote within “The China Study” by T Colin Campbell pg 1: >>==>

“Even though information and opinions are plentiful, very few people truly know what they should be doing to improve their health.”

“This isn’t because the research hasn’t been done. It has. But the real science has been buried beneath a clutter of irrelevant or even harmful information – junk science, fad diets and food industry propaganda.”

“The China Study” by T Colin Campbell pg 1

Schedule meetings to take place in far-off conference rooms.

Go shopping for new clothes—wriggling in 10 pairs of skinny jeans are certain to get your heart rate up.

• Judith

Shakes plans don't work The ONLY way to lose weight and to keep it off is a healthy diet and EXERCISE. If you skimp on either, you are doomed to failure....

Check out a museum or art gallery.

Wash your car instead of taking it through the car or truck wash.

tend not to eat taking a stand