Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does she like me????????????

I really like this Iranian Girl but we have only talked for like 1 minute in person..... But whenever I email her she always reply.... She is really SHY

She is in my 2 classes and I found her email on the course website.... We are both college freshman

I went up to her and said "can I sit here" then she smiled and looked at me in the eye and said "yeah" then after 10 minutes I asked her "Do you know whens our chemistry test is" ... she said "its next week" and then she laughed for like 10 seconds

Favorite Answer

if she is shy around you and laughed at what you said (even though it wasn't funny...) she likes you. most other answerers are saying 'just ask her out!!' but i think she might be a little too shy at this stage. persist in talking to her in person, so she isn't as shy around you. when you notice her being more confident, ask her out!!

• I guess you have a second chemistry test next week, huh?

In your next email to her, ask her to hang out with you some time. See if you actually like her personality and try to see if she seems to like you. If you get a nice little friendship going, and you still like her, ask her out then.

Good luck ;]

Well, maybe. Why don't you just ask her on a date? I suggest doing something quiet together first like seeing a movie then afterwards or for a second date doing something that would be more of a talking situation. Like going to dinner or the park. That way she can warm up to the idea of being around you in person first before she actually has to get over her shyness. If she's so shy, then you make the first move. After a few dates, tell her you like her.

Source(s): My brain, it knows things.
  • Tommy

REMEMBER THE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES.

Her 'shyness' could be the way she was raised

You might have to ask someone in her family for "permission" to ask her out --- even need a chaperon for that first date.

You might want to look at your attraction to her: unusual beauty, her exotic ways. You would show a bit more maturity if you understood the difference between "really like" and "I'm interested in getting to know her." Then you could say you like her.

Take it easy. You probably have a lot to learn about her and her culture before you can do more than just sit next to her.

Have fun learning. We are all One and you are in a perfect position to understand that now.

Have a good decent conversation with her...get to know her more and when you feel confident enough ask her out, but don't act like a dork to where you mess up the whole situation to where she would want to avoid you and stuff. For now just take it easy, but not to where she will be available for other dudes. For example, go out and get a simple lunch or coffee or something cheesy enough for her to get to know you more and I guess be considerate of her shyness, DO NOT push too hard, if you ask her to go get a coffee and "chat" and she declines you, don't worry, tell her maybe go some other time. I know you've probably heard this stuff from others but think of this stuff as a "refresher" I hope I Helped. Good Luck.

• zuzu

usually when a girl is shy round a boy it probably means they like him. something you can do to find out for sure is to ask her friends bout her, maybe even get her friends to find out if she likes you.

P.S dont be afraid to ask her out -- ask her straight to her face so like instead of saying "Do you know whens our chemistry test is" ask her out im sure she'll give you a positive answer, also let her know how you feel towards her if ur too shy then show how much u like her!!!!

Source(s): < GO FOR IT >

dude your in college..your too old to waste time like this, ask her on a date....by the way, that pornstar question, totally a joke man lol :).......just take a chance, the worst thing she can say is no, try to develope more of a social relationship with her also.....good luck bro

Source(s): my own experience

Aw, shy people are cute ^__^

She might even like you, as people tend to me more shy around people that they like.

You should ask her if she wants to study together for the test.

That is a good way to start getting to know her.

Source(s): I'm a shy person. haha

She's probably more comfortable answering your email than in person, especially if she has any language hesitancies. The laughing is nervous; she sounds sweet. Her background might be quite different than you expect, so keep trying, be open-minded if she interests you.

I think you should talk to her more, just asking her out out of the blue can make things awkward. Establish some kind of friendship (not online) and see where things go, and if she's responding to your emails she probably does like you.