Is it clear to Obama that Russia, China and Iran are not our friends?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are not America's Friends, but they are his.

• The insane, right wing Nazi filth is understood and recognized for the blathering, cowardly insanity it is.

However, countries do not have "friends", that's just stupid. We sometimes have allies, and other times have partners. But "friends" is an infantile concept in foreign relations.

Of the three, however, we best have a rather tender hand with the Chinese. If they call all bills due, we are pretty much screwed, due to the mercenary, scum maggot CEO's of chickenshit private enterprise, who exported most of our jobs under the insane Republican mantra of "deregulation". The time to deal with those criminal slime will come soon...

But try reading some books instead of your slimy right wing hate propaganda.

• 4 years ago

Wow, even the brits dont like us now. definitely so a techniques as Europe is in touch we could desire to continually care often in regards to the Brits then the Germans considering that they're the two maximum efficient Economies there. with a bit of luck we are able to get a president who values our allies extra interior the subsequent election until then shall we are hoping he doesnt "by twist of destiny" prepare them his finished loss of competence.

• 1 decade ago

We may not all be bosom pals at the moment, but it can't hurt to build bridges.

China is going to be the next top dog. Alienating them will only harm America in the long run.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No one cares about any of them being friends. The goal is to have a relationship that is of some real benefit to America. Who cares about friendship?

• SuzyQ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's beside the point. The administration wants to look as though they are trying a different approach than Bush, hoping to improve our image. We'll see how it turns out. In the end I doubt it makes much difference, beyond keeping the Europeans/Canadians etc happy.

• 1 decade ago

It's clear to Obama that the world is one big global market and acting as though we are arrogantly going to decide who we will communicate with will only allow other countries to gain trade advantages over the US.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, George Bush sure put that to use by borrowing 600 BILLION DOLLARS from the Chinese and 250 BILLION from Russia.

Source(s): Thanks Georgie! Fraternizing with our enemies and kicking us in the teeth!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is an old saying: "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." How many wars are you gonna fight at once? We are already fighting two with countries that were not our enemies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HA! Please get up from your computer, right now, and walk around your house and point at all the things with "MADE IN CHINA" stamped on the bottom.

To "earth needs oil" - that may very well be true, but I was trying to make a point. I like a little theatrics now and then.

• 1 decade ago

China loans us money. Iran sells oil on the world market. Russia has nukes.

I would like these countries to be our friends. We need them.

Melissa : My computer, computer desk, and computer chair were all made in Red China. I don't have to get up off my butt to know this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.