Whats a good imaginary political party name?

If you were to create your own political party what would you call it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Birthday Party. Wear the little hats, blow the streamers, eat cake, and have a national party where everyone wears their birthday suits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A few years ago in New Zealand we had the Mickey Mouse party and a McGillicuddy Serious Party

• 1 decade ago

The Know-Alls

• geiser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

till now Obama, i could have named my Democrats "the only smart occasion" by way of fact I grew to alter into sufficiently previous to be politically conscious for the time of Reagan, and bill Clinton grew to become into the only chief smart sufficient to be a low tax president. (particular i'm conscious he cancelled a number of the Reagan tax cuts, yet he did that so government must be sustainable). I comprehend many Republican electorate are a strategies too stupid to realize this, yet elevating taxes now and balancing the fee variety will constantly deliver approximately decrease taxes than slicing taxes now and borrowing the adaptation. maximum Republican electorate additionally forget approximately on the subject of the shown fact that Republicans are larger spenders. Or a minimum of they particularly have been till now Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Heathens........The Huns.......The Delinquents.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.