est tout à fait okey. Il n'est pas bien hier - what is the english meaning pls?

thank you very much for your answer. i don't know why i can't select best answer.

how would you say...i'm glad he's okey in french ?

Favorite Answer

This sentence is not correct. It translates:

Is almost/quite okay. He is not good yesterday.

Is that really what you meant? "Il n'etait pas bien hier" makes more sense, or at least "Il n'etait pas tres bien hier." That means, "He was not very well yesterday." Or maybe you meant, "Il n'etait pas bien hier," which means something like "It wasn't good yesterday," although it doesn't sound completely correct - it sounds really sketchy, actually.

"Je suis content qu'il est d'accord," would be "I'm glad he's okay." Saying "...il est okey" is also okay, but it's sort of colloquial/slang. If you said "...il est bien," it wouldn't make much sense.

And since you're talking about yesterday, if he was feeling okay today, it would be: "Je suis content qu'il est d'accord aujourd'hui."

Hope I could help!

Source(s): Je suis Quebecoise XD Mais je suis anglephone quand meme. (I'm from Quebec, but English is my native language anyway.")

your french is wrong but it means

it is quite alright, it was not good yesterday

is all okay. yesterday he wasn't.

not good french sentences, though.

the meaning is:IS EVERYTHING OKAY .HE WASN'T WELL YESTERDAY.