Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GUYS. Subject: Blue Balls?

I'm a girl and i want to know:

What is the sensation of blue balls like?

Are they really painful?

Does it vary guy to guy?

Do they hurt more sometimes then others?

I'm asking because my boyfriend makes a big deal about them, He tries to hide it but I can tell.

And to all you jokers out there who are going to say "don't give your guy blue balls" or "finish your job"... We were interrupted and never got a chance to finish what we started.

And ps, I don't think he's doing it just so that I'll be guilted into making him finish.

Favorite Answer

Blue Balls lmao.... that's just something guys say so you feel guilt for the job not being finished or a big hint that he wants to finish....it's all in the head and no they don't turn blue either well lets put it this way lets say your into it hot and heavy and your about to have an orgasm and then he stops because of whatever interruption anything how would you feel well it's kinda the same way you'll live and get over it there's always another day now if he wasn't about to have a orgasm then he's being a jerk and trying to make you feel guilty where he's trying to or not it's all in the mind he'll get over it and if not hen you need to put him in his place lol good luck hope this helps