What can you tell me about Basketball?

have a great night all...

=)

Best Answer

Every touchdown is worth either 2 or 3 points, depending upon the distance from the basket.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • Tall black dudes dunking funny looking soccor balls

usually with an incentive *secret fried chicken leg dangling above the net*

as soon as they dunk all the commotion is either for the POINT scored or the dismantled hoop

but if you go slow motion you'll notice the species in question yanking the leg with their teeth and gnawing it on teh floor

• Kat*

It was invented in Canada and at first they had to climb up a ladder to get the ball out of the basket but then someone had the brilliant idea of cutting a hole in the bottom. EXCEPT the hole still wasn't big enough for the ball to fit through and they used a broom to push it out from the bottom and I never understood WHY they didn't just cut the hole big enough for the ball to fit through. God!

Source(s): Canadian Heritage Moments (... I know you know what I'm talking about) (just in case) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsbZ3oem3Y&feature...
  • Buster

I have to lower my adjustable hoop to 9' to perform a slam dunk and hang on the rim. At 10', I crash into the pole like a freight train.

A lot....I play it almost every Monday and if I had the time I would like to coach kids.

Ball movement defeats a one defense.

hmm that you gotta dribble nd you cant grab the ball and run with it lol nd in order for you to make a good shot you gotta use your legs and not only your arms...its a gd excercise nd its funn =)

everytime i have to explain what basketball is, i kill 3 kittens

lakers vs cavs

My only moral is that I don't believe in sports.

its boring