what should i do to make my team better right now im 2-4?

my team is qb brees and favre

rb cedric benson, kevin smith, tim hightower, ricky williams and if the waiver goes through brendon jacobs

wr roddy white, andre johnson, boldin, derrick mason and housh

te dallas clark

k tynes

or would i be better off not doing anything as of now

and its a 12 team league

you can start 2 rbs 2wr and a flex

Favorite Answer

How many teams are in your league? Do you have flex? How many start at WR and RB? If I knew that, I could help you out. This is how I would do it.

Starters:

Brees

Benson, Williams

White, Johnson

If you have flex, use a consistent RB they always get you more points because they tough the ball more in the game. That would be Jacobs when you get him.

-Coach

Put both ur QB's on the trading block to see who gets the better offer. Keep the other, there both too strong, so ur benching a pot of gold on a weekly basis.

Smith will get better as the season contnues and his teammates get healthy, but you cant wait since you're 2-4.

other than cedric benson your running backs suck, work on them oh and you didn't mention your defense, but yeah i'd make some trades to get a better consistent RB

Try to get a good RB by trading one of you WRs. Other than that, your team looks pretty solid.