Bella asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

What are the important things that these people have done? EASY 10 POINTS!!!?

James I

Charles I

Prince Rupert

Oliver Cromwell

William and Mary of Orange

What are some things that they did during their life time that they will be remembered by? Their success and accomplishments?

Thanx for all ur help!,

Bella

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1) He became King of Scots as James VI on 24 July 1567, when he was just thirteen months old, succeeding his mother Mary, Queen of Scots. Regents governed during his minority, which ended officially in 1578, though he did not gain full control of his government until 1581.

2)Charles I, (19 November 1600 – 30 January 1649), the second son of James VI of Scotland and I of England, was King of England, Scotland and Ireland from 27 March 1625 until his execution.

3)Rupert, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria (German: Ruprecht Pfalzgraf bei Rhein, Herzog von Bayern), commonly called Prince Rupert of the Rhine, (17 December 1619 – 29 November 1682), soldier, inventor and amateur artist in mezzotint, was a younger son of Frederick V, Elector Palatine and Elizabeth Stuart, and the nephew of King Charles I of England, who created him Duke of Cumberland and Earl of Holderness.

4)Oliver Cromwell (April 25, 1599 Old Style – September 3, 1658 Old Style) was an English military and political leader best known for his involvement in making England into a republican Commonwealth and for his later role as Lord Protector of England, Scotland, and Ireland.

5)The phrase William and Mary usually refers to the joint sovereignty over the Kingdom of England, as well as the Kingdom of Scotland, of King William III and his wife Queen Mary II, a daughter of James Il

--

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♫♪♫♪*¸.•'´¯)¸.• '´¯)

♫(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♫♪*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♫

♫♪(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♫♪

--=_★☆♫мιѕѕ ςшєттιэ рιэ♫★☆_=--

(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♫♪♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)

♫(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♫

♫♪(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♫

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's how you do research:

You go to a book of the History of your country (in this case, England/Britain) and look in the index for the names of these people, then read the parts they come up in. Then you decide which things they did firt your assignment.

Or you use an encyclopedia.

Or Wikipedia.

Or you just search their names and read the articles that come up.

Didn't they teach you this in school? Cause, you know, asking other people to spoon feed you the information does NOT constitute doing your own research.

It DOES, however, constitute cheating on your assignment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.