Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Why has my white wife got such bad eating habits?

Since we got married my white wife has at least gained 30 pounds. She's like 5'11 and she weighs like 195 pounds now. I don't cook so I usually order in but healthy foods, but still my white wife brings home pizza, hamburgers and tacos. And she's a bit pudgy now which is not hot, I've tried to get her to come along with me to the gym but she doesn't want to! What's wrong with her?

I don't mean to be Heartless :) but I was wondering what people think?

@ Sunshine: LMAO Next question would be "If my fat white wife got pregnant, and the baby looks like Richard Simmons, did she cheat on me?"

Favorite Answer

Welcome to 3 months ago.

Not heartless at all. Very caring of you to notice a change and not an esp healthy one. She's bored and depressed, probably. Maybe overwhelmed by something at home/work and feels unable to see any way out. Rather than make judgments/criticisms, praise/affirm her when she's doing things you like. By showing her you're not the enemy, she might open up and tell you what's up.

Oh dear--I will give the same answer to you that I have given heartless (she has now blocked me--ohhhhh, I just shed a tear).

Ok so, the problem is that you don't have a purple wife. Purple wives are not like that but white ones are. So, therein lies your problem.

Hope I helped. LOL

Without being cruel to your wife, explain to her that you are concerned about her health and that the weight she has put on is putting you off. Tell her how much you love her and want to keep her around and that her eating habits seem to be causing her to gain some weight. Be sensitive (women are well aware if we are too heavy).

Nice Heartless homage. Nice.

Hide the pizza, hamburgers and tacos!!

Maybe because you're the kind of quality human being that refers to his wife by her skin color?

Pregnant maybe? Very funny!

• JF

What does being white have to do with it?

• Rain

Frankie you should be ashamed of yourself I'm gonna go ask my black husband what he thinks. :p lol

threaten to with hold love your love if she doesn't plan to lose any weight.