Please help me...perhaps it's an esteem issue?

I'm a mother of 3 and have my weight go up and down. I had lost over 60lbs and then got pregnant for a 2nd time not long after that. Now I am about 40lbs overweight. I tried running in the mornings and I loved it. Only the Canadian winter is fast approaching and I won't be able to run. I cannot... show more I'm a mother of 3 and have my weight go up and down. I had lost over 60lbs and then got pregnant for a 2nd time not long after that. Now I am about 40lbs overweight.

I tried running in the mornings and I loved it. Only the Canadian winter is fast approaching and I won't be able to run. I cannot afford a treadmill and cannot get to a gym. What can I do?

I worry so much that my body is a dissapointment to my husband. He tells me how beautiful I am and what he loves about my body but I cannot help but feel he is trying to make me feel better. Do you think he's being honest?

anyway some help would be great. I have 3 small children and have a hard time fitting in a workout because I work everyday from 7:30-6pm. Thanks
Update: Mar C, what excuses? I said I had been exercising but with winter coming I really cannot (snow, ice etc) and cannot afford a treadmill or gym. Not to mention trying to find time w/kids and work. So I'm asking for an alternative.
Update 2: I know i can, I did it before but situations have changed and I am asking for help. Honestly saying I've got too many excuses just brings a person down further.

I'm also dealing with depression if it helps.