What is a fun split screen co-op fps for the ps3?

I need to find a fun split screen cooperative play first-person shooter but I don't know of any. The game must also be rated teen or under (not M) and the less blood and gore there is the better. Preferably no 'suggestive themes' but if there are suggestive themes say how strong. Occasional foul language is okay because if I have to I can turn down or off the volume but swearing every other second is certainly frowned upon. Remember it must be split screen co-op multiplayer. Also If you can think of any good non-multiplayer ones that meet the other criteria say so but note that they are not splitscreen. Thanks.

Summary:

Must be:

- not rated M

- splitscreen co-op

- fun (xtra xtra xtra fun preferably)

- for PS3

-no full out adult themes (though hopefully there wouldn't be any in a teen rated game)

Hopefully:

- little to no blood

- little to no gore

- little to no suggestive themes

- occasional to no foul language

Um actually Spinnie that's exactly what I'm NOT hoping for. It's rated M, not for the PS3, and has plenty of blood and gore. I don't think you know what you are talking about.

you can ditch the fps part as long as the game has a solid shooter feel to it (like army of two) then it is ok. all the other things still apply though

Best Answer

All the FPS with co-op are rated M

Here is a few TPS thoe with splitscreen and are rated T

warhawk

GRAW 2

There is rarely any shooters rated T that has split screen.

I would suggest Army of Two, but it's a third person shooter and rated M. It's a really good co-op splitscreen game though.

I would also suggest Borderlands, best co-op split screen game out there. But it's rated M.

Hope it sort of helps :|.

• sgobbo

don't be attentive to in case you tried Unreal journey on Xbox yet in addition they have it for PS3. i found it fairly is particularly like Halo. you may desire to seize the flag or seize way element. it fairly is fairly co-op as much as 4 gamers chop up reveal screen. the better area I see is you get to play against A.I. characters in the interest so which you do no longer inevitably might desire to be on line.

Thats kind of hard because most good shooters for PS3 are rated M, but I will try! :)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (that is a must have and is a very very fun game, and is already winning awards!)

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (A MUST have! very fun!)

Borderlands (Very fun and long game but it has like 500,000 weapons! Its kind of like fallout 3, but you have vehicles and you can drive instead of walking for hours)

MGS4 (Too simply put it...A masterpiece)

Burn Zombie Burn (PSN Game)

Call of Duty World At War ( Nazi Zombies)

buy an xbox 360 and get halo 3 lol

thats like exactly what you're hoping for.